1) PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT
While using our services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”, “Personal data” or “data”).
Personal information includes:
- Your name,
- Email address or other contact details,
- Any information you submit to our customer service team in the services or via email.
Other than that, we may also collect certain data automatically such as;
- Communications in the services (e.g. messages with other players and in-game chats),
- Data/analytics about your use (e.g. play progress, levels, games played, session length, preferred settings, which in-game adverts you may have - viewed,
- In-game preferences or just game preferences, which friends you connect with),
- IP address and device identifiers such as your Advertising ID, Device ID numbers,
- Device type and the operating system that you use,
- General geographic location (e.g. country or city location) based on your IP address and GPS location, with your consent.
Some of these pieces of data may be collected using cookies and/or similar technologies (such as “software development kits, or “SDKs”).
We may also obtain data from third party sources (social media platforms, third party service providers and Ad Networks) These sources actually enable us to understand the marketing dynamics and improve our services for you. Depending on the source, we may obtain your username, profile picture, age range, gender and your friends playing the same Game.
2) HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
When you install and use Unico Studio mobile applications, we can collect and process some of your data for different legitimate purposes. You will find below explanations regarding the reasons why Unico Studio may collect data and the legal bases our company relies on in each case.
To provide and maintain our services, recognize you when you return to our games, and perform essential business operation, Legal basis: such data processing is strictly necessary for the service(s) asked
To administer and protect our services (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, support, fraud, reporting and hosting of data). Legal basis: legitimate interests for running our business, provision of administration and services.
To cross-advertise our services and products and to send push notifications for changes to our services, Legal Basis: Legitimate interests to be able to advertise our services and products to our users and keep our users updated about our services and our new features in accordance with your preference.
To serve ads tailored to your preferences and interests and allow us to continue to offer free services and products, Legal Basis: Legitimate interests in running our business.
3) HOW WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR DATA
We will not rent or sell your personal data to third parties, but we may share your information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that provide automatic data processing technologies for the games. We do not control or influence these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used.
We may share your personal data for following business purposes:
- Third party software providers, including ‘software as a service’ solution providers, where the provider hosts the relevant personal data on our behalf;
- Providers that help us generate and collate reviews in relation to our goods and services;
- Our advertising and promotional agencies and those organizations or online platforms selected by us to carry out marketing campaigns on our behalf and to advertise their own products or services that may be of interest to you; and/or service providers that assist us in providing our services,
- In order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our customers or others.
We use third parties to help us operate and improve our services. These third parties assist us with various tasks, including hosting and maintenance, on-going development, analytics, customer care, marketing, advertising. We may also share information with advertising partners who distribute advertising in our services.
Ad Partners: that allow us to monetize the ad inventory of our games and provide users with free products and services. Those partners usually collect data via their own tools (Software Development Kits or “SDK”). You will find a list of our partners implementing advertising SDKs through our applications and the privacy policies of their services that describe their practices and allow you to exercise your rights directly toward them hereafter:
- Adcolony - https://www.adcolony.com/privacy-policy/
- Amazon - https://advertising.amazon.com/legal/
- Applovin - https://www.applovin.com/privacy/
- Bidstack - https://www.bidstack.com/privacy-policy/
- Chartboost - https://answers.chartboost.com/en-us/articles/
- Digital Turbine - https://www.digitalturbine.com/privacy-policy/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- Google - https://policies.google.com/privacy
- HyprMX - https://www.hyprmx.com/pp
- Inmobi - https://www.inmobi.com/privacy-policy/
- Ironsource - https://developers.ironsrc.com/ironsource-mobile/
- Mintegral - https://www.mintegral.com/en/privacy/
- Odeeo - https://odeeo.io/privacy-policy/
- Ogury - https://ogury.com/privacy-policy/
- Pangle - https://ads.tiktok.com/i18n/official/policy/privacy
- Pollfish - https://www.pollfish.com/terms/researcher
- Smaato - https://www.smaato.com/privacy/
- Snap Audience Network - https://snap.com/en-US/privacy/privacy-policy
- Tapjoy - https://www.tapjoy.com/legal/tapjoy-users/#privacy-policy
- Theoremreach - https://www.theoremreach.com/
- Unity Ads - https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Verve - https://verve.com/product-privacy-policies/
- Yahoo Ads - https://legal.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/privacy/index.html
- Vungle - https://vungle.com/privacy/
Analytic companies: that provide us with tools and technologies that allow us to better understand how users interact with our services and will help us improve it. Those partners also usually collect data via their own SDKs. You will find a list of our partners implementing analytical SDKs through our applications hereafter:
- Adjust - https://www.adjust.com/terms/privacy-policy/
- Firebase - http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Google - https://policies.google.com/privacy
4) INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
We are an international organization providing our games to our users around the world. We and third-party organizations that provide automatic data processing technologies for the services or our third-party advertising partners may transfer the automatically processed information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
5) YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
You may access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information. We will respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. You can exercise your data protection rights by contacting us using the information in the “Contact Us” section below.
Users’ Rights in the European Countries
We are a data controller with respect to any personal information collected from individuals accessing or using our services. If you are located in the European Union, European Economic Area, United Kingdom, or Switzerland, you have the following data protection rights:
The Right of Access / The Right to Know You may request a copy of your personal information in our files without undue delay and free of charge, unless we are permitted by law to charge a fee. You may request to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to have us transfer your personal information directly to another “controller,” where technically feasible.
The Right to Rectification You may request to correct or update any of your personal information in our files.
The Right to Deletion You have a right to have your personal information in our files deleted.
The Right to Restriction You have the right to restrict our processing of your personal information.
The Right to Object You may object to our processing at any time and as permitted by applicable law if we process your personal information on the legal bases of: consent; contract; or legitimate interests.
Automated Individual Decision-Making, Including Profiling You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of your personal information, including profiling, which produces legal or similarly significant effects on you, unless an exception applies under applicable law.
Users’ Rights in California
As a California resident, you may exercise the following rights in addition to the rights listed in the previous section regarding the personal information we collect about you, within the scope of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”):
The Right to Opt-Out of Personal Information Sales You have the right to direct us not to sell personal information we have collected about you to third parties now or in the future. If you are under the age of 16, you have the right to opt in, or to have a parent or guardian opt in on your behalf, to such sales.
The Right to Non-Discrimination You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising any of the rights described above.
“Shine the Light” California residents that have an established business relationship with us have rights to know how their information is disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes under California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civ. Code § 1798.83).
To exercise your right to know and right to deletion, please submit a request by contacting us with the subject line “California Rights Request” in the “Contact Us” section.
6) COOKIES AND PUSH NOTIFICATIONS
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many services, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our services. On the other hand, we may occasionally use push notifications through our services to send you game updates, high scores and other services-related notifications. You may turn them off at the device level if you do not want to receive these types of communications.
7) RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We retain your personal data for as long as needed to provide you services, unless we are required by law to delete or if request to delete the information. If you no longer want us to use your information that we physically access and store, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your account.
We will also retain and use your personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The security of your personal data is important to us. We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect personal data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal data.
Unfortunately, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our services are not intended for use by children under the age of sixteen (16). We will not knowingly collect personal information directly from children under the age of sixteen (16) without parental consent. In order to request the deletion of personal data, for any reason,please contact us.
11) CONTACT US